AnotherDaughter™ is a caregiver’s one-stop source for arranging non-medical services for seniors, aging parents, and other loved ones who need help living independently in the Raleigh, North Carolina area.
Call us Today.
Support for Independent Living
AnotherDaughter™ performs many senior care services, and can arrange, supervise and coordinate many others.
AnotherDaughter’s™ goal is to assist adult children and others caring for senior citizens with finding the services needed to keep aging parents living as independently as possible at home. We do this by providing access to people who can help your senior with the ongoing tasks of daily living. You’ll have fewer worries and more time for yourself, your own family and your parent.
- Arrange for In-home aides.
- Attend medical appointments in your absence, providing you a written report.
- Serve as liaison between you and healthcare providers, insurers and facilities.
- Help with the transition from home to an alternative living arrangement.
- Help plan for end of life and be sure all appropriate documents are in order.
- Coordinate home and car maintenance.
- Monitor diet and eating. Remind them to take medications, order and deliver prescriptions, and help keep track of their medications.
- Run errands.